District Fishing Tournament - Sept 18, 2021
Challenger Seven Memorial Park
2301 W Nasa Blvd.
Webster, TX 77598
Please click to register.
What to Bring
- BSA Annual Health and Medical Record (Part A & B for any Scouting event) for every person attending
- Fishing pole (a fishing license is not required)
- Closed-toed shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Water bottle or cup
- Hand cleaner (e.g., hand sanitizer, baby wipes, paper towels)
- Insect repellent
- Field uniform (Scout uniform) or activity uniform (any Scout t-shirt) for registered Cub Scouts
- Optional: chair, hat, water, snacks, tackle box
Awards will be given for:
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place for longest fish caught by rank
- 1st place for smallest fish caught by rank
- 1st place for most fish caught overall.